Saturday, November 4, 2017

Blog Subscription Challenge!

This blog is less than a year old and has collected over 5,000 views from all over the world.  I would like to accelerate and expand the viewing of this exclusive look behind the scenes of our golf course maintenance department at BHCC.

First, I would like to thank all my current followers and subscribers.  The feedback I always receive is great and keeps me motivated to keep posting.  Now I’d like to challenge them and everyone else to share with a fellow member or just another friend who enjoys the game of golf.

Please, help us spread this blog by sharing with friends and family, then simply entering your email in the top of the blog titled Subcribe for instant access to new posts.  If you are viewing this from your phone you will have to scroll down to the bottom and click on view web version.  Once you are viewing the web version you will see the Subcribe option above blog posts.  When you subcribe you will receive emails every time I post a new blog!  Simple and easy way to stay connected with what’s going on at BHCC!  

Thanks in advance and enjoy!













1 comment: