Monday, February 3, 2020

Continued Education

Sometimes it’s not always about what happens on the golf course.  For me, I enjoy continued education and trying to keep up with the latest technology and trends.  This ultimately helps us as a team crank out a great product at BHCC.  Winter is a time for projects, a little extra down time and education.  Myself and on multiple occasions, Steve, attend seminars during the winter months.  Last week I attended the biggest of them all, the GIS.  The Golf Industry Show was held in Orlando where I attended three separate classes and walked a monster trade show floor!

There was far too much information gained and new gizmos and unnecessary equipment explored to write about it.  But one thing is for sure, it was another successful experience for me and BHCC will continue to benefit from continued education.








No comments:

Post a Comment