Friday, August 10, 2018

Special Occasion!

This week ended in the best fashion that anyone could ask for.  A finger licking good barbecue event put together by a group of BHCC members!  This token of appreciation means a lot to me! While I am personally flattered with the gesture, I’m extremely happy that my team was able to participate in this lunch and understand what their hard work means to the membership at BHCC.  We have been described as the unseen heroes and the fact of the matter is in a lot of ways that is our goal. We are in a different line of work than most, while every other department is based on personal contact and relations with membership we plan every day and task around trying to not disturb or come in contact with the membership on the golf course.  I have the pleasure of talking with many members and I pass along every comment with my team, but this barbecue event was a great way to directly connect our membership to our golf course maintenance team.   Thanks again for the amazing meal!





Some hazing mornings of late have made for a good photo opportunity!







No comments:

Post a Comment